from my online searching, i've narrowed it down for now to these two choices. i'll be going to look at them in the next few days. thinking of driving around in one of these beauties is keeping me up at night. and yes- to all my future guests out there, these do have a back seat and we will get a second car later this summer- the practical car. this one will be the fun car!
the blue option (LOVE THE PLAID!)



the black option
4 comments:
Plaid, always plaid.
hmmmm.... I like that you chose the two that I chose, too. It's like we're kindred spirits, in the manner of Anne and whatever her friend's name was from the Green Gables.
that is a TOUGH CHOICE!!! I cannot help you any longer, this decision will have to be your own.
diana, duh! we are true kindred spirits.
Get the plaid it fits you and Jared will look cute in it too!!
Post a Comment