03 May 2009

it's a poll!

second on my to do list-- buy a car... any recommendations? i'm entertaining the idea of getting an old mini cooper. i have a thing for old cars, especially minis. the old ones that is, not the new ones. and they're super hard to come by in the US so this may be my big chance. i mean look at this beauty- what's not to love about it's compact, space-saving goodness???


thoughts?

7 comments:

Denise said...

I vote yes!

Glad to see you blog :)

xoxo --c. said...

I also vote YES!

Sis a.

Bonnie said...

Hey Sweetie. Looks like you're having fun. I feel so bad that we didn't get to hang out more during the wedding but the day went so fast! It was so good to see you. are you living in Dc still...when you're not traveling the world?!

annie said...

Do it! I think they are fun looking.

jd said...

I - WANT - IT. I want it bad. I will drive it when I come visit you. GET IT!

Stephanie said...

buy it! the old ones are much better than the new ones, just like the old/new vw beetles.

Unknown said...

Maybe...does it have a back seat??
You will be having guests...soon!!
Are you getting 2 cars?? Sorry, I am the practical one cause I will be one of the guests!! Even my Fairlady Z from Oki had room for all you kids....ha