Christy! I don't know why I didn't know until just now that you have a blog. I skimmed tonight but can't wait to go back and read about what you've been up to. Looks like you're having a blast in your new home. More later!
I have a blog too, did I ever mention that? www.meganjust.com
4 comments:
Thanks for the update!! I have a few comments:
1. Soooooo happy for you guys that you are finally together!!
2. I cannot believe how blue the water is in a few of those pictures! Looks like paradise!
3. Christy I am so jealous that you got to shop in Thailand!!! Jared has promised for years to get me a purse or something to no avail.
Christy!
I don't know why I didn't know until just now that you have a blog. I skimmed tonight but can't wait to go back and read about what you've been up to. Looks like you're having a blast in your new home. More later!
I have a blog too, did I ever mention that? www.meganjust.com
are those cartons of Morton's Salt moving along on the lower conveyor belt? Japan is so weird.
tea cups doezie, tea cups. for green tea. duh!
Post a Comment